Sunday, October 11, 2009

So close yet so far!

We are in Springfield, IL tonight. 2 hours from our girls. We can hardly wait to see them tomorrow. We wanted so badly to attend church tonight at Calvary but just couldn't make it. We drove 14 hours yesterday and 12 today. It has been a really long 2 days. It was overcast and off and on rainy all through Oklahoma so I don't really know what it looked like. Missouri is beautiful. Full of trees. We ate brunch at a Cracker Barrel today. I ate way to much but it was so good. We saw the cutest thing just as we entered Oklahoma. A man and his little boy (maybe 5 or 6) were out riding their horses to the cattle. The little boy was in a big old cowboy hat and chaps and was riding along just as if he knew what he was doing. It was great.

Tomorrow is the day we have waited for for over a year. We get to drive up to our daughters house and get out and stay there. I am so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. Tonight we are so close but so far away.

3 comments:

  1. So, so, so, so HAPPY and EXCITED for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I also wanted to let you know that I updated my blog URL to, jrjfam.blogspot.com. If you want to keep following you've got to go there and manually follow again... sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete