Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ladies Spec

For the third year in a row I was able to go to Ladies Spec. I always have so much fun spending time with Jessica and the girls. This year we only went Wed. night and Friday morning but it was worth every minute. Thursday we had planned on going to Kina's to have a photo shoot for the girls. Kina had to cancel so we spent the whole day together and then went out to eat with Josh's family. We got to see Johnny and Michelle's new house and got to see the changes they are going to make to Josh's Mom's apartment. It will be so nice when it is done.

We ran into Mrs. Vicky and had a wonderful but sad conversation with her. The loss of her mother and brother are still heavy on her heart but still she made us laugh.

I loved hearing Mrs. Young and Mrs. Schaap teach. I got the cd's for Mrs. Cowling and Mrs. Wolfe. I learned so much and truly enjoyed myself.

As always it is still nice to come home. Got home late Friday night (stopped for the photo shoot with Kina on the way home). Swung by McD's and got a McFlurry. It didn't set to well and by the next morning I realized I was sick. No Saturday date with my hubby for me. Fever and upset stomach all day. Feeling better today but not 100%. Pretty sure I'll be able to go to school tomorrow.

I know I keep repeating this but I am so glad that we moved here. I love that I can drive to Ladies Spec and Pastors school. I love that my daughter can go with me. I love that it gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer. I love that everyday I can see my family or not see them if thats what I want. God has blessed us so much and I am so very thankful for everything he has done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment