Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BREAKFAST

Over the years I have tried many times to get my family to eat breakfast. I myself could never do it. Something about eatting as soon as I got out of bed made me sick to my stomach. My husband and I have been on a diet. Ok, well, a life style change. One thing that we had to do was eat a high protein breakfast. Every morning for the last 5 weeks I have gotten up and fixed us 2 or 3 eggs and some fruit. After a few weeks we could have fruit smoothies for breakfast. The first time I made them we went about our business and drank them as we got ready. The next day my husband asked for eggs. He liked the smoothie but every day he wanted eggs. It suddenly dawned on me that he wanted the fellowship we shared as we sat at the table and ate our eggs. What a blessing to share a few peaceful momments together before our busy days interferred. Thank-you God for that.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Chris is always eating breakfast as he runs out the door. He is so not a morning person. :)

    ReplyDelete