Monday, March 2, 2009

Here we go again!

Well if you don't already know, I have a new job. I actually start today. It was a really cool experience getting interviewed for this job. When I got there the lady said, " I already know I'm going to hire you." She then explained that she had prayed and asked God to help and I was the first person to show up. Pretty cool huh! I told her of course that was because my daughter, who is God's favorite, was praying for me to get a job. When I was leaving after a 2 hour interview she asked me to tell Jessica she still needed a infant teacher.

I am getting so excited for our trip. I miss my girls so much and I kinda miss Kyndra a little too! Josh and Jessica should be closing on their new house while we are there and Cassie and Gary have a surprise too. I can't wait to get back home and put our house up for sale so we can get out of here. I will miss some people but I will be happier in Illinois.

2 comments:

  1. what is your new job? so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working at a day care center in Canby. It is run by the Canby Grove Conference Center and it is really fun. I am teaching 2 year olds and there are only 4 of them. At Grand View Day Care I had as many as 17 school agers.

    ReplyDelete