Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHATS NEW!!


I am so excited for Josh and Jessica. Yesterday they moved into their new house. They have been waiting along time for a place of their own. I am so glad that they are loved and appreciated in their new church.

Cassie and Gary just bought a Jeep Cherokee to turn into a offroader. Jerry is so excited about going on Jeep runs with them when we get there. They are going to the Badlands in June. They hope we will be there by then. I pretty sure that's not going to happen.

My mom had shingles. I feel so bad for her. She said it was a very light case but I think it was still painful. I wish I would have know sooner then I could have gone over to help her.

Last night we had dinner with the Holemans. The Bells were there also. It was a gun evening and the food was great.

Last but not least... I love my new job. It is the best place to work. Everyone there is so kind and loving. My boss has written me a note to tell me how good I'm doing and how much they appreciate me. She has also told me the same at least 2 times in the last 2 weeks. The kids are amazing and so well behaved. It is really fun and I get to be creative. No one gossips about other people or even says anything bad about them. It is a very CHRISTIAN place to work and I am so blessed by God that he gave it to me.

Have you ever wondered what you would do in different situations. We watched a show called "What Would You Do?" They set up different situations and see how people react. One we say showed a guy drugging a girls drink while she was in the bathroom. They were on their first date and they made sure all the people around them knew what was going on. Only 3 people said anything to the girl and 2 of them only said something after she said she felt funny and got up to leave with the guy. I was amazed. I think people are afraid to get involved. I wonder what I would do! I like to think I would say something to her and stop what was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment