Friday, December 25, 2009

Tonight I can't help but think about how very thankful I am for all that God has given us.. I am most thankful for my salvation. To think that Jesus died on the cross for me is such an awesome thing. No one will ever love me as much as God. The next thing I am thankful for is my wonderful husband. We have been married for 31 years and we have had some rough times but since we got saved God has helped us work out a lot of problems we had. We always loved each other. That was never an issue but, we didn't always show it and we didn't always do right by each other. The 3rd thing I am thankful for is our daughters. We are fortunate enough to have 2 beautiful and sweet young ladies. God helped us so much to raise them and we are so very thankful and proud to have them for our daughters. All the rest of our family is a blessing to.

I can't help to continue to be amazed by the blessings God has given us this past year. It took us along time to get out of Oregon but since we left Gods blessings have just been flowing over us. We got a house for next to nothing. We have all new kitchen appliances, most of our bathroom fixtures, all of our flooring, most of our light fixtures, and a variety of other things for the house all for under $5,000.00. Every time we think that God just can't give us anymore another blessing occurs. I have never been so thankful and so awe filled in my life. God has proved himself over and over to us and we are so excited about every step of this journey.

To all of you: We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. If you haven't asked the Lord into your heart please please don't put it off. It is such an important decision and you just never know how much time you have left. If you need help to know what to do please feel free to contact Jerry or me and we can help you.

We love you all and can't wait for the next step in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! So happy that you are all together again ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is SO cute. I was just reading about your house. I can't wait to see what you do with it. It reminds me of our first house. We had to redo the windows, walls, outside. But it was fun and it meant a lot more to us than if we had bought a brand new one.

    ReplyDelete