Sunday, June 27, 2010

Have you ever wondered about what would have happened if you took a different path? For example: If I had married the guy I dated in high school or gone to college to become a teacher.

I used to wonder about those things sometimes but I have to admit I haven't even thought about it for a long time. I can't imagine a different life than the one I have now. I am so content with everything. My husband, my job, my church, being with our girls and their families. God laid out his master plan and for once we just followed it. We trusted him to take care of us. I have learned so many things about myself. Things I used to think were important just aren't anymore. I am happy in our motor home with the man I love. If we never get out of here I'm ok with that. I have learned to live with what God has given us. I now understand that there is no such thing as security. The only security I have or want is in God. I am so sorry that it took us this long to get to this point. We must have disappointed God so much. We have decided to do what we can to make it up to God. We will serve him to the best of our ability for as long as we can.
Thank-you God for all that you have done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment