Friday, December 10, 2010

Well, I am back now. We finally got internet again and I am only working 1 job now so I think I'll have time to blog more. I won't fill you in on everything tonight but I will post again soon and give you all the details. I am going to start a new weekly post about things I've learned teaching kindergarten. It will be about something my kids have taught me this week. I will also post one a week about something I have learned either from my Bible, sermons, chapel, or listening to sermons on cd. I will also post once a week something I've learned about being married. These are just some things I've been thinking about in my down time. I figure if I have specific things to write about on specific days I will be more diligent about writing. I will be back soon. Have a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment