Saturday, April 2, 2011

AGAIN

About a month ago we were informed of some exciting news.  Jessica is expecting again.  We are so happy and just can't wait to meet # 3 in the Graham family.  We had to promise not to say anything for awhile.  Our new grandbaby is due Oct. 21st.  I'm hoping for my birthday on the 28th.  Jessica posted the cutest video of  them telling the girls about the new arrival.  Kyndra is so funny. 

Speaking of funny... today I asked Kyndra if she wanted a baby brother or a baby sister.  She said she wanted a baby brother.  I then asked her what we would name her baby brother and she said Bree.  I explained that that was a girls name  She thought for a minute and said OK we should name him Shadrack.  How funny.  As we were walking around the thrift store she saw a bunch of old records.  Look Mema,  Really big Cd's.  Gotta love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment