Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally a sunny weekend.

WOW! We have been so busy. We have been working on the yard and the house. We listed it with a realtor Friday night so we wanted to get as much work done as possible. It's so weird to think that people can come in our house anytime and check it out. Makes it more important to keep it picked up. No dirty coffee cups on the counter or laundry baskets sitting in the living room. Jerry has been working especially hard cleaning the awnings and patio cover and deslimed the deck. It is looking so good it makes you think twice about selling. Just kidding.

We met Mom and George at Red Robin by Ikea today for lunch. I think it is starting to set in that we are moving. I will miss her.

Next Sunday our children's church kids are singing in the main service. They are so cute and doing such a great job. I can't wait.

Well the laundry is beeping at me so I guess I better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment