Tuesday, April 14, 2009






Just read an email from our realtor. She thinks she has someone who might be interested in our house. That would truly be a blessing wouldn't it?

Sunday we went to the Easter program at Grand View. It was really nice to see some good friends. The program was really good. We both noticed that Craig White's accent is hardly noticeable anymore. Karissa and Wesley sang the opening song and it was really cute and they did a great job. Ryan played the little boy brought back to life and I have to admit I had tears in my eyes.

Our kids in Children's church did a really great job singing their songs in the main service Sunday. We are so proud of them. Now we owe them a ice cream party.

















A funny thing happened to me at the day care on Friday. I was bending over and one of the little girls patted me on the bottom and told me I had a big butt. I calmly told her ,"Yes I do!" What else can you say to a 2 year old when they are only telling the truth? The little blonde girl on the right is the one who made the comment. These are 4 of my kids. I have one more little boy who wasn't there the day I took the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment