Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WOW!!! I am so excited!

On facebook there are sights that tell you when there are good sales at different retailers. They also tell you how to match up coupons and sale prices to save even more. Sometimes they have a link to the coupons you need. There are also sites that list Sweepstakes and instant win sites.
In the evening TV I have been playing some of the sweeps. So far in the last 2 weeks I have won a six pack of Snapple, a Rockstar, and at the Sobe site if you don't win the prizes they still give you a BOGO coupon. CVS (a local drug chain) has Sobes BYGO this week. I have so far gotten 16 free Sobes. The biggest and the best thing that I have won is a $500.00 gift card for Office Depot. I entered the sweep as a teacher and I can't wait to use it (or some of it anyway) to set up my classroom. I plan to use the rest to buy paper and supplies for the church.
My 2 favorite facebook sites are : Freebies 4 Moms and Sweets Sweeps.
It is really fun and I can't believe I have won so much already.
I must truly be God's favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment