Thursday, January 27, 2011

BEING SICK

What do you do when you are home sick all day?  It's fine for the first day.  You can catch up on your reading, tv watching, sleep, etc.  On the second day you start getting bored.  You've watched all the tv you want, you've read for hours.  You start climbing the walls.  If you try to sleep you can't.  You know that you need to stay down and rest but your body is sick of laying around.  The longer this goes on the worse it is.  I have had a headach for 3 days.  Not the throw up kind but the kind that just hurts.  It is really hard to teach when you have a headach.  You have little patience and all you really want to do is go home.  I decided today to stay home.  I have slept off and on all day.  I have watched enough tv to last me a month.  I have facebooked, blogged, searched and googled.  My head still hurts but by golly I am going to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment