Friday, January 1, 2010

I love New Years! I like starting over. It's a chance to fix things you have done wrong last year. I always make all sorts of plans for the new year and every year I get a little closer to meeting my goals. I want to read my Bible everyday. Most days last year I did. I worked really hard at it. I want to have meaningful prayer everyday. Not just, "Thanks for the food" but, the kind that makes you closer to God and closer to what you should be. I want to work out everyday. I signed up for a class 2 days a week and I have a work out plan for the other days. I can do it. I know I can. Okay lets go for 4 days a week. That sounds reasonable but if I aim for everyday I will probably make 4.
I want to say something nice to somebody every day. I want to be kinder to my husband and more patient. I want to be less OCD and more lets have fun. I want to spend time with my girls and their families. I want to find a job that I like and be a good employee. I want to rejoice in the Lord alway and continue to rejoice when things aren't great.
WOW! What a list. The thing is I probably can't do all of these things but, writing them down and sharing them with you will help hold me accountable. Even if I don't accomplish everything 100% I will have improved myself and had a great year.

1 comment: